Payment & Shipping Terms:
|After-sales Service Provided:||Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas||Voltage:||380V/50HZ|
thermal paper roll cutting machine,
thermal paper slitter rewinder
Thin Paper Slitting Machine
Detail description: suitable for thin paper slitting and rewinding.
The paper slitter is a paper processing equipment that slits and rewinds wide webs into rolls of varying widths and diameters. Widely used in the paper processing industry or prepress printing machinery.
The paper slitting machine is composed of a frame, a transmission system, a receiving and discharging machine and a tension control device, a traction member, a slitting bracket, a waste winding and a discharge device. It divides the raw materials into several separate units.
1. The two rewinding motors cooperate with the main motor to work as three motors motion control, the main motor blocks the unwinding and the rewinding motor control the tension, the tension of the finished product is stable, good rewinding appearance.
2. The rewinding arm adopts the pneumatic coupling control the balance, the contact pressure can be adjusted automatically during rewinding, the contact pressure can be set. This machine can also be equipped with discontinuous rewinding, cut other materials more widely.
3. The operation interface adopts LCD touch screen, various rewinding conditions and working conditions can be set directly on the screen, the control part adopts PLC to control the machine operation, with self-test system.
4. The machine drive uses AC motor and frequency inverter; acceleration and deceleration are stable and fast.
5. Optional with slat type air pressure shaft and pneumatic friction shaft, suitable for more material range, the shaft change is specially designed, can be change at any time.
6. Auxiliary discharge device, the material outfeed pass surface impression roll, material more even, and reduce the noise (suitable for adhesive material)
7. Separate type unwinding stand, for bigger unwinding diameter.
|substrate web width||500-1600mm|
|Substrate diameter||Max ￠1000mm|
|Min. finished web width||30mm|
|Slitting knife||Up down knife/ industrial knife|
Contact Person: Annie Yu