Payment & Shipping Terms:
|After-sales Service Provided:||Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas||Voltage:||380V/50HZ|
plastic film slitting,
plastic slitting machine
Explosion Proof Film Slitting Machine
Detail description: suitable for explosion proof film slitting and rewinding.
1. The two rewinding motors cooperate with the main motor to work as three motors motion control, the main motor blocks the unwinding and the rewinding motor control the tension, the tension of the finished product is stable, good rewinding appearance.
2. The rewinding arm adopts the pneumatic coupling control the balance, the contact pressure can be adjusted automatically during rewinding, the contact pressure can be set. This machine can also be equipped with discontinuous rewinding, cut other materials more widely.
3. The operation interface adopts LCD touch screen, various rewinding conditions and working conditions can be set directly on the screen, the control part adopts PLC to control the machine operation, with self-test system.
4. The machine drive uses AC motor and frequency inverter; acceleration and deceleration are stable and fast.
5. Optional with slat type air pressure shaft and pneumatic friction shaft, suitable for more material range, the shaft change is specially designed, can be change at any time.
6. Auxiliary discharge device, the material outfeed pass surface impression roll, material more even, and reduce the noise (suitable for adhesive material)
7. Separate type unwinding stand, for bigger unwinding diameter.
|substrate web width||500-1600mm|
|Substrate diameter||Max ￠1000mm|
|Min. finished web width||30mm|
|Slitting knife||Up down knife/ industrial knife|
SECTIONS OF MOTHER ROLL PRODUCTION PROCESS
The first is the forming section, which has the main purpose of draining excess water from the slurry while arranging the mixture’s solid materials into a continuous layer. This can be accomplished through the use of gravity, shaking, vacuum, and tension. Once the majority of the loose water has been drained from the slurry, the sheet is carried into the press section, where a series of revolving cylinders (called “drums”) use pressure and felt to squeeze out the remaining moisture and to remove it through absorption.
Once the sheet has undergone forming and pressing, and the liquid has been removed, the damp remaining material is carried through a series of steam-heated machines in the dryer section to completely dry the sheet. After drying, the paper material is essentially created, but requires a number of finishing processes in order to attain the desired appearance, feel, and performance. It first undergoes a process called sizing that determines the paper’s water resistance and reduces the potential for fuzz through the addition of different glues and resins. Following that, the large paper sheet passes through a process called calendaring, where it is again pressed, but this time with the goal of finally increasing smoothness, gloss, and uniformity. At this point, the continuous sheet of finished paper is wound onto large metal spools, and finished rolls of paper have been created.
It may not have escaped your notice that a slitting rewinding machine was not mentioned at any point in the above process. That’s because the slitter rewinder is normally employed after all of the above has been accomplished. Once the manufactured paper has been created and is already standing in rolls on the exit end of the finishing process, it can then be unwound, fed into the slitter rewinder, cut into narrow strips of any desired width, and rewound back onto multiple smaller spools on the other side.
Contact Person: Annie Yu