Payment & Shipping Terms:
|After-sales Service Provided:||Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas||Color:||As Customer's Requirements|
cloth slitting machine,
non woven slitting machine
Melt blown Fabric For / Fabric / Non-woven Melt Blown / Polypropylene Slitting Macchine
Detail description: suitable for cloth, Melt blown for , Non-woven fabric for slitting and rewinding.
1. The two rewinding motors cooperate with the main motor to work as three motors motion control, the main motor blocks the unwinding and the rewinding motor control the tension, the tension of the finished product is stable, good rewinding appearance.
2. The rewinding arm adopts the pneumatic coupling control the balance, the contact pressure can be adjusted automatically during rewinding, the contact pressure can be set. This machine can also be equipped with discontinuous rewinding, cut other materials more widely.
3. The operation interface adopts LCD touch screen, various rewinding conditions and working conditions can be set directly on the screen, the control part adopts PLC to control the machine operation, with self-test system.
4. The machine drive uses AC motor and frequency inverter; acceleration and deceleration are stable and fast.
5. Optional with slat type air pressure shaft and pneumatic friction shaft, suitable for more material range, the shaft change is specially designed, can be change at any time.
6. Auxiliary discharge device, the material outfeed pass surface impression roll, material more even, and reduce the noise (suitable for adhesive material)
7. Separate type unwinding stand, for bigger unwinding diameter.
|Max. Unwinding Width||1100mm|
|Max. Unwinding Diameter||1000mm|
|Max. Machine Speed||80meter/min|
|Paper Cutting Length||300-600mm|
|Slitting Material Thickness||Paper in 20-200gsm|
|Unwinding roll||3” Pneumatic Air Expanding Shaft|
|Voltage||3-phase 4-wire system, 380V 50Hz|
What is a Slitter—An Introduction to Slitting
You have a roll of material that’s too wide for your die cutter, printer, laminator or other roll-fed processes. Now what?
You want to reduce material cost and inventory. You can do so by buying standard size rolls and slitting them into the exact the size you need.
What is Slitting?
yellow material being slitted by band saw multiple blades inside of a sheeter
Contact Person: Annie Yu