Payment & Shipping Terms:
|After-sales Service Provided:||Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas||Voltage:||380V/50HZ|
film slitting machine,
plastic slitting machine
Explosion Proof Film Slitting Machine
Detail description: suitable for explosion proof film slitting and rewinding.
The ingredients used to make a particular type of paper are combined, mixed, and pulped into a thick, sludgy liquid called a slurry. The composition and weight of the paper being created – whether it is notebook paper, construction paper, tissue paper, paper towels, etc. – depends on the amounts and types of ingredients used in creating the slurry. This slurry is poured onto a mesh conveyor belt, sometimes called a wire, and generally carried through a four-section process.
1. The two rewinding motors cooperate with the main motor to work as three motors motion control, the main motor blocks the unwinding and the rewinding motor control the tension, the tension of the finished product is stable, good rewinding appearance.
2. The rewinding arm adopts the pneumatic coupling control the balance, the contact pressure can be adjusted automatically during rewinding, the contact pressure can be set. This machine can also be equipped with discontinuous rewinding, cut other materials more widely.
3. The operation interface adopts LCD touch screen, various rewinding conditions and working conditions can be set directly on the screen, the control part adopts PLC to control the machine operation, with self-test system.
4. The machine drive uses AC motor and frequency inverter; acceleration and deceleration are stable and fast.
5. Optional with slat type air pressure shaft and pneumatic friction shaft, suitable for more material range, the shaft change is specially designed, can be change at any time.
6. Auxiliary discharge device, the material outfeed pass surface impression roll, material more even, and reduce the noise (suitable for adhesive material)
7. Separate type unwinding stand, for bigger unwinding diameter.
|substrate web width||500-1600mm|
|Substrate diameter||Max ￠1000mm|
|Min. finished web width||30mm|
|Slitting knife||Up down knife/ industrial knife|
Contact Person: Annie Yu